Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blessed Ears!

Treating the ear drums with these drops of nectar was a practice that was followed regularly by me. Tasting His music for the first time made me feel that if the music I tasted all these years is sweet like sugar, then His music is sweeter like honey. After tasting some more, honey became nectar. Over the years I started comparing it to oasis in a desert, rain in hot summer, gold and diamond mines, Everest and Himalayas, seas and oceans, kamadhenu and kalpatharu, oxygen in air etc, until the day I realized it is beyond comparison.
After a time, ears were greeted with many flavorless flavors in the name of music which started bursting like bubbles touching the brawny barricades. I started considering my ears as supremely favored.
One more drop for you to taste...

2 comments:

  1. Anupama Ji

    The song plays in my mind when I read your words! Simply stunning...

    I am blessed to find a fan like you who loves nothing else other than Ilayaraaja's music...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Mr.Krishnan. Would like to know more about the speciality of this song 'Poonthalir aada'in technical terms, from fans like you who are capable of diving deeper in to the ocean called His music.

    ReplyDelete