Friday, March 19, 2010

Shredding the barricades!

After tasting the sweetness of my language, I sensed the sweetness of other languages too. When I understood that His music has the power to beautify the language He touched I decided to shred the barricades and savour the sweetness of ‘Tamil’ bit by bit. It took me seven long years to become somewhat skilled at understanding and conversing. Lucky am I that I am a Tamil bahu owing to which access to His Tamil music was trouble free. And when I learnt that ‘Sangam’ was the period in the History of Tamil for literature, I concluded that the period when Isaigynaani ruled this earth would be known as Sanga kalam for Music in future.

Savour this song!



Song, Tamil, Music, Isaigynaani

2 comments:

  1. Sanga Kaalam for music!
    Wonderful..
    'Adi Penne..' is another marvel from the Emperor.The pristine Madhyamavati caressing us like a soft breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true. The song is too nice. Really enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete