Sunday, September 5, 2010

Good Morning Raagas

The wonderful feeling of waking up with a Raaja song is not something unusual for me. The song stays with me through out the day and keeps playing at the back of my mind like a bgm. Even when I wake up with one, I meet the other charms in the latter parts of the day and they allow the bgm to remain at its place.
Often I am greeted by, ‘Idi swathi jallu ’in the morning. A song from ‘Jamadagni’...
For me listening to it is like slowly getting into a pleasant twister that sets me free only after giving extreme delight. The base guitar in the prelude... the second interlude...just feel for yourself:-) and also the rhythm.. Great,fantastic...Are these two words adequate to show our appreciation?
You decide...


1 comment:

  1. Wow wow...why only prelude & 2nd BGM? The bass guitar work in the Pallavi is astounding, felt like I was musically massaged. Yes, the entire colour changes in the 2nd BGM, theres a little bit of the 'Priya' feel in it. Yet, so fresh. This is the beauty of live music from IR. It can do wonders to the listener and can work on him without his knowledge even. Thank you ......Dhinesh

    ReplyDelete